VP of Sales
San Francisco, CA
Elliptic Labs, a fast growing AI software company, is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, Elliptic Labs filed its IPO with the Euronext Growth Market in October, 2020. Elliptic Labs is now a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. The Company’s patented AI software combines ultrasound and sensor-fusion algorithms to deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, and presence sensing experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, eco-friendly, and already deployed in over 150 million devices. Elliptic Labs is the only software company in the market that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. Elliptic Labs’ technology and IP are developed in Norway and solely owned by the Company.
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and sales operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, and compensation. The VP Sales will drive our company’s customer acquisition achievements and revenue goals.
Oversee the hiring and development of a global sales organization, appropriate to the maturity and size of our company
- Be a role model for the company culture
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs
- Work closely with CEO to develop and execute lead & tradeshow programs
- Work closely with the CEO and drive the development of sales strategies
- Execute sales strategies and close deals directly with customers
- Work closely with the VP of Business Development to manage, develop, and establish direct channel and distribution strategies/programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop/close new business opportunities
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers
5–10 years management experience in sales, business development, and marketing with experience in software technology working at or with OEMs/ODMs
- Experience selling software and/or hardware to OEMs
- C-level relationship & established network with smartphone and chipset manufacturers, at companies such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, TCL, Apple, Qualcomm, MediaTek
- Independently drive and close deals in a highly complex environment
- Ability to manage and track multiple discussions with and deliverables to large prospective partners and customers, working across organizational functions ranging from engineering to marketing to executive levels
Education: BSEE/BSCS required, MBA preferred.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs 是一家面向智能手机、笔记本电脑、物联网和汽车市场的全球企业。公司成立于2006年，衍生自挪威奥斯陆大学(Oslo University)的一家分支研究机构。公司的AI专利软件结合了超声波和传感器融合算法，提供直观的3D无接触手势交互、接近感应和存在检测功能。其可扩展的AI虚拟智能传感器交互平台创造了可持续性的、生态友好的纯软件传感器，并已有几亿台设备搭载其技术。Elliptic Labs是市场上唯一一家使用AI软件、超声波和传感器融合进行大规模检测的软件公司。于2020年10月正式向泛欧证券交易所（Euronext Growth Market )提交首次公开募股（IPO)申请。
Elliptic Labs公司总部设在挪威, 在美国、中国、韩国、 中国台北和日本均有分支机构。Elliptic Labs的技术和专利在挪威开发，归属公司专有。