Computer Vision Engineer
Elliptic Labs, a fast-growing AI software company, is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, Elliptic Labs filed its IPO with the Euronext Growth Market in October 2020. Elliptic Labs is now a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. The Company’s patented AI software combines ultrasound and sensor-fusion algorithms to deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, and presence sensing experiences. It’s scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, eco-friendly, and already deployed in over 150 million devices. Elliptic Labs is the only software company in the market that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. Elliptic Labs’ technology and IP are developed in Norway and solely owned by the Company.
Elliptic Labs is looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join our Machine Learning & Algorithm team. You will be instrumental in designing and maintaining an advanced ground truth tagging system for machine learning data collection. We love automating tasks, so that we can scale our product portfolio as fast as possible.
What will you be working with?
- A depth camera system for automatic ground truth tagging of humans and hand gestures
- Customize and improve efficiency in our pipelines to reduce time to market
- Analyze data quality and performance reports to make sure that our sensor performance meets our customer requirements
Who are we looking for?
We do not have any hard requirements, but we are looking for candidates with some of the qualifications or skills listed below:
- MSc in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Physics or equivalent field or experience
- Knowledge of and experience with Computer Vision (e.g. OpenCV)
- Strong knowledge of some of these languages: C, C++, Python and Matlab
- Knowledge of and experience with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch is beneficial
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to plan work, interface with other engineers, and communicate results effectively
- Understanding of basic signal processing (e.g. time and frequency domain analysis)
- Knowledge of version control: Git, CVS, SVN or similar
Please apply with your resume and cover letter here.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs 是一家面向智能手机、笔记本电脑、物联网和汽车市场的全球企业。公司成立于2006年，衍生自挪威奥斯陆大学(Oslo University)的一家分支研究机构。公司的AI专利软件结合了超声波和传感器融合算法，提供直观的3D无接触手势交互、接近感应和存在检测功能。其可扩展的AI虚拟智能传感器交互平台创造了可持续性的、生态友好的纯软件传感器，并已有几亿台设备搭载其技术。Elliptic Labs是市场上唯一一家使用AI软件、超声波和传感器融合进行大规模检测的软件公司。于2020年10月正式向泛欧证券交易所（Euronext Growth Market )提交首次公开募股（IPO)申请。
Elliptic Labs公司总部设在挪威, 在美国、中国、韩国、 中国台北和日本均有分支机构。Elliptic Labs的技术和专利在挪威开发，归属公司专有。