Embedded Software Engineer – C/C++
Elliptic Labs, a fast-growing AI software company, is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, Elliptic Labs filed its IPO with the Euronext Growth Market in October 2020. Elliptic Labs is now a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. The Company’s patented AI software combines ultrasound and sensor-fusion algorithms to deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, and presence sensing experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, eco-friendly, and already deployed in over 150 million devices. Elliptic Labs is the only software company in the market that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. Elliptic Labs’ technology and IP are developed in Norway and solely owned by the Company.
We are looking for an experienced developer with knowledge of software architecture and design patterns for embedded systems. You will be working on the implementation of advanced machine learning algorithms for gesture recognition.
- Software for embedded, real-time audio processing
- Implement machine learning algorithms in C/C++ for various SoCs/DSPs
- Debug, test, and profile embedded software
- Integration with laptop, smartphone and IoT platforms
- Android, MS Windows, AOSP, Linux kernel, Qualcomm Hexagon, ARM Cortex, Intel
- Development of internal SDK and tooling
Desired Skills and Experience
We do not have any hard requirements but we are looking for candidates with some of the qualifications or skills listed below:
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to plan work, interface with other engineers, and communicate results effectively
- Programming experience with C/C++
- Cross platform development using C or C++
- Modern C++ (C++11) and STL
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
- Experience with embedded real-time system development
- Algorithm design, mathematical principles and signal processing theory
- Build tools and toolchains: make, cmake, GCC, Clang/LLVM, Visual Studio, Git, Docker
- Scripting languages such as Python
- Worked with Linux environments
- Knowledge of and experience with microcontrollers, SoCs, and DSPs
- Continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD)
Please apply with your resume and cover letter here.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs是一家面向智能手机, 笔记本电脑, 物联网和汽车市场的国际企业. 公司成立于2006年, 衍生自挪威奥斯陆大学 (Oslo University) 的一家分支研究机构. 公司的AI专利软件结合了超声波和传感器融合算法, 提供直观的3D无接触手势交互, 接近感应和存在检测功能. 其可扩展的AI虚拟智能传感器交互平台创造了可持续性的, 生态友好的纯软件传感器, 并已有上几亿台设备搭载其技术. Elliptic Labs是市场上唯一一家使用AI软件, 超声波和传感器融合进行大规模检测的软件公司. 公司在奥斯陆证券交易所 (Oslo Børs) 上市.
Elliptic Labs公司总部设在挪威, 在美国, 中国, 韩国, 中国台北和日本均有分支机构. Elliptic Labs的技术和专利在挪威开发, 归属公司专有.