Marketing Content Manager
We have an AMAZING story to tell!
Elliptic Labs is a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, the company’s patented software uses AI, ultrasound and sensor-fusion to deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, presence, breathing and heartbeat detection experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform™ creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, human-friendly and already deployed in hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Elliptic Labs is the only software company that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound, and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. It filed its IPO with the Euronext Growth Market in October 2020.
Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South-Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Its technology and IP are developed in Norway and are solely owned by the company.
Elliptic Labs is accelerating investment to further grow market share and looking for top talent to join our team. Do you thrive in high growth and fast-paced environments? Do you enjoy working with innovative technologies? Is customer success in your DNA? Then Elliptic Labs may be the right place for you.
To further accelerate growth Elliptic Labs is seeking a Marketing Content Manager, who will play a critical role in our future success. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, together with the sales and marketing team you will create marketing material and social media content to build and grow the Elliptic Labs’ brand.
You will be tasked with increasing brand awareness, elevating our status as a vendor and employer, promoting our customers’ success, and educating our target market. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and support sales activities. In this role, you must be a creative and quantitative thinker; you will back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to create messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
This role will be a remote position.
The Marketing Content Manager will join a dynamic team supporting sales by creating content that informs, educates, and compels action.
- Manage and develop social media across LinkedIn, Facebook, IG and Tik Tok
- Create weekly/monthly reports for social media
- Assist in strategizing marketing initiatives and events
- Assist in implementation of new marketing efforts
- Assist in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Develop market research reports
- Administrative duties
- Research, ideate and develop new content
- Work with cross-functional leads to assist in identifying and creating strategic content deliverables
- Maintain a content calendar
- Proactively identify new ways to fuel business outcomes using content
- Strong knowledge of B2B marketing best practices
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Experience using data to create compelling content
- Superb writer and editor
- Proven track record of using data points to tell stories
- Experience managing projects and people in a fast-paced environment
- Worked with B2B software companies/knowledge of the B2B sales process
- Proactive self-starter
- Bachelors Degree required
- Marketing/Advertising/Communication Degree preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Adobe Cloud programs required
- Experience with Google analytics preferred
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Sales experience helpful but not required
- Familiarity with inbound marketing and basic demand generation best practices
- Knowledge of basic SEO keyword best practices
- Passion for content marketing and writing
- Experience working on a content team in the B2B software space
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple content mediums, from video to podcasts and beyond
- Keen ability to develop content that’s conversational and channel-specific
- Ability to own and execute a topical content strategy and track results over time
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs 是一家面向智能手机、笔记本电脑、物联网和汽车市场的国际企业。公司成立于2006年，衍生自挪威奥斯陆大学(Oslo University)的一家分支研究机构。公司的AI专利软件结合了超声波和传感器融合算法，提供直观的3D无接触手势交互、接近感应和存在检测功能。其可扩展的AI虚拟智能传感器交互平台创造了可持续性的、生态友好的纯软件传感器，并已有上几亿台设备搭载其技术。Elliptic Labs是市场上唯一一家使用AI软件、超声波和传感器融合进行大规模商用的软件公司。 公司在奥斯陆证券交易所（Oslo Børs）上市。
Elliptic Labs公司总部设在挪威, 在美国、中国、韩国、 中国台北和日本均有分支机构。Elliptic Labs的技术和专利在挪威开发，归属公司专有。