Acoustics and Signal Processing Engineer
Elliptic Labs is looking for an enthusiastic signal processing, acoustics or electronics engineer with interests in transducers, sensor systems and product development. Skills in rapid prototyping and setting up lab experiments are considered to be beneficial.
- Participate in early development of new products, including feasibility studies, choice of product design, choice of transducers and ultrasound signals, sensor fusion strategies and low level signal processing
- Maintain and develop measurement procedures, equipment and signal analysis
- Develop mitigation strategies for cross device interference and ambient noise suppression
- In a collaboration with international partners evaluate potential and characteristics of future developments such as transducer arrays and higher frequency ultrasound
- Evaluate speaker and microphone placement/housing for Elliptic Labs’ customer products
- Measure and characterize acoustical properties of customer designs
- Create 3D prototypes of next generation consumer devices
Desired Skills and Experience
- MSc/PhD degree within digital signal processing, acoustics, or electronics
- Excellent candidates with a shorter formal degree will also be considered
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Extensive experience with Python, Matlab or other scripting language
- Interest for lab experiments with acoustics and other signal measurements
- Experience with 3D printing and CAD tools is a plus
- Able to develop and program small robots and equipment to automate measurements
Please apply with your resume and cover letter here.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs 是一家面向智能手机、笔记本电脑、物联网和汽车市场的国际企业。公司成立于2006年，衍生自挪威奥斯陆大学(Oslo University)的一家分支研究机构。公司的AI专利软件结合了超声波和传感器融合算法，提供直观的3D无接触手势交互、接近感应和存在检测功能。其可扩展的AI虚拟智能传感器交互平台创造了可持续性的、生态友好的纯软件传感器，并已有上几亿台设备搭载其技术。Elliptic Labs是市场上唯一一家使用AI软件、超声波和传感器融合进行大规模商用的软件公司。 公司在奥斯陆证券交易所（Oslo Børs）上市。
Elliptic Labs公司总部设在挪威, 在美国、中国、韩国、 中国台北和日本均有分支机构。Elliptic Labs的技术和专利在挪威开发，归属公司专有。