We are currently looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to contribute to our cloud-based development platform. As a part of our team, you will be working with various domains within our infrastructure such as data management, automated build/release pipelines and cloud services.
Elliptic Labs is a software company that develops world-leading ultrasound machine learning algorithms for touchless gestures, proximity, and presence sensing. The algorithms are designed to run on small low-power embedded systems and used to deliver innovative user experiences on smartphones, laptops and IoT-devices. Today, software from Elliptic is used in more than 150 million devices worldwide.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Design, manage, and operate tools to automate and optimize our software development
- Manage build and deploy pipeline to achieve the best possible continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) solution
- Develop cloud-based solutions for data management and virtual hosting
Who are we looking for?
We do not have any hard requirements, but we are looking for candidates with some of the qualifications or skills listed below:
- BSc / MSc degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Programming/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Experience with development tools and toolchains (e.g. cmake, Docker, YAML)
- Experience with automated build and deployment systems (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Good oral and written communication skills
Please apply with your resume and cover letter here.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs 是一家面向智能手机、笔记本电脑、物联网和汽车市场的国际企业。公司成立于2006年，衍生自挪威奥斯陆大学(Oslo University)的一家分支研究机构。公司的AI专利软件结合了超声波和传感器融合算法，提供直观的3D无接触手势交互、接近感应和存在检测功能。其可扩展的AI虚拟智能传感器交互平台创造了可持续性的、生态友好的纯软件传感器，并已有上几亿台设备搭载其技术。Elliptic Labs是市场上唯一一家使用AI软件、超声波和传感器融合进行大规模商用的软件公司。 公司在奥斯陆证券交易所（Oslo Børs）上市。
Elliptic Labs公司总部设在挪威, 在美国、中国、韩国、 中国台北和日本均有分支机构。Elliptic Labs的技术和专利在挪威开发，归属公司专有。