Elliptic Labs, a fast growing AI software company, is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Oslo University in Norway, Elliptic Labs is now traded on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Elliptic Labs is a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. The Company’s patented AI software combines ultrasound and sensor-fusion algorithms to deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, and presence sensing experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, eco-friendly, and already deployed in over 150 million devices. Elliptic Labs is the only software company in the market that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. Elliptic Labs’ technology and IP are developed in Norway and solely owned by the Company.
We are looking for a programmer with knowledge and experience with mobile and desktop application development. You will be working on the design and implementation of our user experience applications.
What will you be working with?
- Design and implementation of applications demonstrating our technology on mobile and laptop devices
- Modify and improve visual expression and usability of our applications
- Integrated our software with customer user experiences
- Design and development of internal tools and applications
- Explore new use cases suitable for our technology
Who are we looking for?
We do not have any hard requirements but we are looking for candidates with some of the qualifications or skills listed below:
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Knowledge of front-end design patterns and practices
- UI frameworks (e.g. React, React Native, Flutter)
- Application development for mobile and/or desktop devices
- Continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD)
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
Please apply with your resume and cover letter here.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
About Elliptic Labs
Elliptic Labs is a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, the company’s patented software uses AI, ultrasound and sensor-fusion to create Virtual Smart Sensors that deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, presence, breathing and heartbeat detection experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform™ creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, human-friendly and already deployed in hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Elliptic Labs is the only software company that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound, and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. The company is listed on the Oslo Børs.
Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South-Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Its technology and IP are developed in Norway and are solely owned by the company.