Technical Program Manager
We are currently looking for a hands-on, technically capable Technical Program Manager to manage and further develop our delivery process for both customer and partner projects. The role will work closely with the Engineering and Delivery teams in Norway, China Mainland and Taiwan to optimize interaction and execution of global delivery projects.
The role is located at the HQ in Oslo and will be reporting to the Senior VP of Product Development.
Elliptic Labs is a software company that develops world-leading, ultrasound-based machine-learning algorithms for touchless-gesture, proximity, and presence sensing. The algorithms are designed to run on small, low-power embedded systems and are used to deliver innovative user experiences on smartphones, laptops, and IoT-devices. Today, software from Elliptic Labs is deployed in hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Learn More.
- Manage the portfolio of delivery projects to achieve efficient and transparent execution
- The continuous development and optimization of processes and procedures linked to project and product deliveries
- Identify, explore, and drive the automation of relevant project scope and processes
- Ensure each project stays on schedule and adheres to deadlines
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Engineer who is ensuring quality on software releases and determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting in all stages of completion
- Track milestones, deliverables, and change requests
- Serve as a liaison for the communication of changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSc / MSc in science (or equivalent). Strong applicants without formal education will still be considered
- Fluent English — written and spoken
- Desired fluency in Norwegian or Chinese
- Minimum 3 years of experience with relevant project management
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Kanban and project management tools like Trello, Jira, Planner, Azure DevOps
- Programming or scripting experience (e.g. Python, Trello Butler, Power Automate or similar)
- Great team player
- Like to work in a busy and interesting, customer-focused environment
- Confident and responsible — enjoy working both in teams and individually
What We Can Offer You
- Great working environment with the possibility to grow and develop
- New modern office facilities in downtown Oslo
- Multicultural, inclusive, and nice working environment
- Chance to be part of an exciting and global growth journey
- Frequent social activities and after-work events
- A culture where supporting each other, being authentic, solid, and transparent are important values
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
About Elliptic Labs
Elliptic Labs is a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, the company’s patented software uses AI, ultrasound, and sensor fusion to create AI Virtual Smart Sensors that deliver intuitive 3D gesture-, proximity-, presence-, breathing- and heartbeat-detection experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform™ creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, human-friendly, and already deployed in hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Elliptic Labs is the only software company that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound, and sensor fusion deployed at scale. The company is listed on the Oslo Børs.
Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Its technology and IP are developed in Norway and are solely owned by the company.