Field Application Engineer
Elliptic Labs, a fast growing AI software company, is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, Elliptic Labs filed its IPO with the Euronext Growth Market in October, 2020. Elliptic Labs is now a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. The Company’s patented AI software combines ultrasound and sensor-fusion algorithms to deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, and presence sensing experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, eco-friendly, and already deployed in over 150 million devices. Elliptic Labs is the only software company in the market that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. Elliptic Labs’ technology and IP are developed in Norway and solely owned by the Company.
We are seeking a FAE who can support our customers in implementation of the Elliptic Labs’ virtual sensor technology. The FAE role is a critical and very visible role responsible for implementation of prototypes through production projects as well as delivering pre & post-sales support.
- Provide system-level technical support to customers during all phases of customer’s product development and manufacturing
- Travel to the customer site (international and domestic) as needed to provide technical support, demonstrations, training, installations and troubleshooting
- Analyze customer’s technical requirements, direction and needs
- Present products and solutions to existing and prospective customers (this includes live demonstrations of our products and presentations to groups)
- Work closely with the sales team to close new business opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree with an Electrical Engineering background, Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering related background
- At least 2 years’ work experience supporting software development/application, experience in C/C++ or Python
- Experience with Android, especially familiar with Android multimedia or Sensor framework
- Ability to debug portable devices via ADB, Linux tool, and Windows tools
- Experienced with customer support both on Pre-Sales and project support; Participated in design win supporting Huawei or Lenovo is a big plus
- Understanding of audio and acoustics; understand audio analog and digital design
- Experience with Sensor integration and architecture is a plus
- Digital Signal processing experience is a plus
- Experience with Digital Signal processing
- Chinese & English language skills desired
- Strong communication and coordination skills
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Elliptic Labs是一家面向智能手机, 笔记本电脑, 物联网和汽车市场的国际企业. 公司成立于2006年, 衍生自挪威奥斯陆大学 (Oslo University) 的一家分支研究机构. 公司的AI专利软件结合了超声波和传感器融合算法, 提供直观的3D无接触手势交互, 接近感应和存在检测功能. 其可扩展的AI虚拟智能传感器交互平台创造了可持续性的, 生态友好的纯软件传感器, 并已有上几亿台设备搭载其技术. Elliptic Labs是市场上唯一一家使用AI软件, 超声波和传感器融合进行大规模检测的软件公司. 公司在奥斯陆证券交易所 (Oslo Børs) 上市.
Elliptic Labs公司总部设在挪威, 在美国, 中国, 韩国, 中国台北和日本均有分支机构. Elliptic Labs的技术和专利在挪威开发, 归属公司专有.