Machine Learning Ops Engineer
Elliptic Labs, a fast-growing AI software company, is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, Elliptic Labs filed its IPO with the Euronext Growth Market in October 2020. Elliptic Labs is now a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. The Company’s patented AI software combines ultrasound and sensor-fusion algorithms to deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, and presence sensing experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, eco-friendly, and already deployed in over 150 million devices. Elliptic Labs is the only software company in the market that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. Elliptic Labs’ technology and IP are developed in Norway and solely owned by the Company.
Elliptic Labs is looking for an MLOps engineer to join our Machine Learning & Algorithm team. You’ll be building and maintaining our infrastructure for monitoring and training ML models. Our goal is to build simple, yet powerful automated tools.
- Maximize the efficiency and reliability of our ML pipeline (data collection, tagging, preprocessing, training, and testing)
- Supervise software builds and deployment pipelines for continuous delivery
- Visualize algorithm performance and maintain metrics
Desired Skills and Experience
We do not have any hard requirements, but we are looking for candidates with some of the qualifications or skills listed below:
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Physics or equivalent field or experience
- Strong knowledge of Python or similar scripting languages
- Knowledge of and experience with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch is beneficial
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to plan work, interface with other engineers, and communicate results effectively
- Understanding of basic signal processing (e.g. time and frequency domain analysis)
- Knowledge of version control: Git, CVS, SVN or similar
- Continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD)
- Experience with Azure offerings (Web Apps, Azure AD)
Please apply with your resume and cover letter here.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
About Elliptic Labs
Elliptic Labs is a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, the company’s patented software uses AI, ultrasound and sensor-fusion to create Virtual Smart Sensors that deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, presence, breathing and heartbeat detection experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform™ creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, human-friendly and already deployed in hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Elliptic Labs is the only software company that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound, and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. The company is listed on the Oslo Børs.
Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South-Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Its technology and IP are developed in Norway and are solely owned by the company.