Machine Learning Ops Engineer
Elliptic Labs is looking for an Machine-Learning Ops Engineer to join our Machine Learning & Algorithm team. You’ll be building and maintaining our infrastructure for monitoring and training machine-learning models. Our goal is to build simple, yet powerful automated tools.
Elliptic Labs is a software company that develops world-leading, ultrasound-based machine-learning algorithms for touchless-gesture, proximity, and presence sensing. The algorithms are designed to run on small, low-power embedded systems and are used to deliver innovative user experiences on smartphones, laptops, and IoT-devices. Today, software from Elliptic Labs is deployed in hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Learn More.
- Maximize the efficiency and reliability of our ML pipeline (data collection, tagging, preprocessing, training, and testing)
- Supervise software builds and deployment pipelines for continuous delivery
- Visualize algorithm performance and maintain metrics
Desired Skills and Experience
We do not have any hard requirements, but we are looking for candidates with some of the qualifications or skills listed below:
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Physics, or equivalent field (or equivalent experience)
- Fluent English — written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of Python or similar scripting languages
- Experience with one or more of the following: Rust, Typescript, React, Postgresql, GraphQL, Docker
- Continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD)
- Experience with Azure offerings (Web Apps, Azure AD)
- Knowledge of version control: Git, CVS, SVN or similar
- Experience with machine-learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch is beneficial
- Understand basic signal processing (e.g. time and frequency domain analysis)
- Ability to plan work, interface with other engineers, and communicate results effectively
What We Can Offer You
- Great working environment with the possibility to grow and develop
- New modern office facilities in downtown Oslo
- Multicultural, inclusive, and nice working environment
- Chance to be part of an exciting and global growth journey
- Frequent social activities and after-work events
- A culture where supporting each other, being authentic, solid, and transparent are important values
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
About Elliptic Labs
Elliptic Labs is a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, the company’s patented software uses AI, ultrasound, and sensor fusion to create AI Virtual Smart Sensors that deliver intuitive 3D gesture-, proximity-, presence-, breathing- and heartbeat-detection experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform™ creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, human-friendly, and already deployed in hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Elliptic Labs is the only software company that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound, and sensor fusion deployed at scale. The company is listed on the Oslo Børs.
Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Its technology and IP are developed in Norway and are solely owned by the company.