Field Application Engineer
We are seeking a FAE who can support our customers in the implementation of Elliptic Labs’ AI Virtual Smart Sensor technology. The FAE role is a critical and very visible one and is responsible for prototype implementation through production projects, as well as delivering pre & post-sales support.
Elliptic Labs is a software company that develops world-leading, ultrasound-based machine-learning algorithms for touchless-gesture, proximity, and presence sensing. The algorithms are designed to run on small, low-power embedded systems and are used to deliver innovative user experiences on smartphones, laptops, and IoT-devices. Today, software from Elliptic Labs is deployed in hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Learn More.
- Provide system-level technical support to customers during all phases of customer’s product development
- Provide system integration for both Windows- and Linux-based laptop systems
- Training and maintenance of Elliptic Labs’ AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform using Elliptic Labs’ MLaaS tools, and to also maintain its build and release process
- Provide technical onsite support, demonstrations, training, installations, and troubleshooting
- Analyze customer’s technical requirements, direction, and needs
- Present products and solutions to existing and prospective customers (including live demonstrations of our products and presentations to groups)
- Work closely with the sales team to close new business opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree with an Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering background
- Chinese & English language skills desired
- Working experience with analog and digital design
- Understanding of audio and acoustics
- Experience with Windows, especially with Windows Sensor and Audio framework
- Ability to debug portable devices via ADB, Linux tool, and Windows tools
- Strong communication and coordination skills
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
About Elliptic Labs
Elliptic Labs is a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, the company’s patented software uses AI, ultrasound, and sensor fusion to create AI Virtual Smart Sensors that deliver intuitive 3D gesture-, proximity-, presence-, breathing- and heartbeat-detection experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform™ creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, human-friendly, and already deployed in hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Elliptic Labs is the only software company that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound, and sensor fusion deployed at scale. The company is listed on the Oslo Børs.
Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Its technology and IP are developed in Norway and are solely owned by the company.