Elliptic Labs delivers Revenues from contracts with customers of mNOK 33.2 in the second quarter 2023, an increase of 245% compared to mNOK 9.6 in the same period last year. At the same time, the company experiences strong commercial traction and has launched on eight smartphone models and 17 laptop models to date in 2023.
Elliptic Labs has strong continued commercial traction in both the smartphone
and the PC verticals.
Highlights from Q2 2023:
- Signed new expansion contract with existing smartphone customer
- Signed software license contract with new Top-5 smartphone OEM
- Signed new contract with a new leading pc/laptop customer
- Signed new expansion contract with existing pc/laptop customer
- Launched AI Virtual Human Presence Sensor on 8 ThinkPad models,
- bringing the total to 17 models YTD
- Elliptic Labs now has contracts with 4 of the Top-6 PC OEMs and PoC with one additional top OEM
Subsequent to Q2 2023:
- Launched smartphone with existing client, the Honor X50
- Signed contract with a new smartphone customer
Elliptic Labs will present its results today at 08:00 CET, followed by a Q&A session. Please use the following link to access the presentation: