Elliptic Labs delivers revenue of mNOK 4.0 in the first quarter 2023, a decline compared to mNOK 5.5 in the same period last year. At the same time, the company experiences strong commercial traction and has launched on three smartphone models and 17 laptop models to date in 2023.
Elliptic Labs has strong continued commercial traction in both the smartphone and the PC vertical.
Highlights from Q1 2023:
- Signed software license contract with new Top-5 smartphone OEM
- Signed first Proof of Concept (PoC) for new operating system (OS) with existing customer in the PC-market
- AI Virtual Human Presence Sensor launches on ThinkPad X and T Series laptops, a total of 9 models
- First launch on a foldable smartphone Transsion Tecno Phantom V Fold
- Signed software license contract with another top-5 Smartphone OEM customer for foldable phone
- Elliptic has now contracts with 3 of the Top-5 smartphone OEMs
Subsequent to Q1 2023:
- Launch with new customer, Vivo
- AI Virtual Human Presence Sensor launches at 8 ThinkPad P Series Mobile Workstations, bringing the total launched models for Lenovo with AI Virtual Human Presence Sensor in 2023 to 17 models
- Launch new smartphone with existing customer Xiaomi
Elliptic Labs will present its results today at 08:00 CET, followed by a Q&A session. Please use the following link to access the presentation: https://channel.royalcast.com/landingpage/hegnarmedia/20230525_3/